Condos for sale in BGC (Bonifacio Global City) or around other commercial hubs in Metro Manila are bound to be busy this holiday season. Residents – both young and old – are surely going to be occupied with attending various Christmas parties with their colleagues, friends, and relatives. After all, this season is the perfect time to spend a day or two catching up with the people you haven’t seen throughout the year because of your busy schedule.
Aside from that, this is also the perfect moment to let your family and friends know how much you care for them by giving them gifts. Gift-giving is a common way of showing care and spreading joy during the holidays. Your gift doesn’t have to be expensive; but it also does not necessarily have to be basic and bland. To make the gift more special, make sure to wrap it beautifully as well. If you are not skilled in gift wrapping, here are holiday gift wrapping ideas you can try out:
Do you want to make your gift look elegant? Add some golden accents when wrapping it! To do this, you need the following materials:
- Gold fringe door curtain
- Crepe paper streamers (black, pink, and white)
- Twine and thin nylon string
- Kraft wrapping paper
- Plain white wrapping paper
Here are several ways to add a golden accent to your gift:
- Wrap a crepe streamer around your gift. You can also decorate it with several strips of gold. Then, twist the strips until they form a spiral formation.
- After wrapping your gift, tie a nylon string around it. Get some gold strips as well as crepe paper and layer them on top. Tie them together with a thin nylon string at the center to form a bow.
- Cut crepe paper into strips. Then, create a pompom out of the crepe paper and gold strips. Afterwards, tie and glue it to your gift.
Make your gift look more festive by placing a Christmas tree gift topper on top of it! Gather the following materials:
- Embroidery thread
- Glue gun
- Craft glue
- Strong scissors
- Use the scissors to cut the stick into four smaller portions. The first should be tiny (this will serve as the trunk) and the second should be slightly bigger. Then, the remaining two should be equal in length.
- Use hot glue to stick them one by one to the paper. Wait for the glue to dry before proceeding to the next step.
- Glue one end of the embroidery thread into the tree using craft glue. Wait for it to dry before decorating the tree however you like. Make sure to secure the other end with glue once you are finished.
- To finish your design, cut a small star from your cardboard stick it on top of the tree.
Make your gift more colorful with the help of yarn. Here’s how to do it:
- Wrap a string of yarn 16 times to your fingers.
- Remove the bundle from your hand and cut one of its sides. Then, divide the strings into eight before setting them aside.
- Cut another yarn string and wrap it around your package. Make sure that it is really long so that you can tie it around your gift and create a double knot on top. Tie eight strings, which you have set aside, on top of the knot and create another double knot to secure them.
- Cut the long yarn to match the pompom’s length. Repeat steps 2 and 3 with more yarn strings. Repeat this process until you have enough pompoms tied around your gift. Arrange all the strands so that the pompom creates a diagonal figure at the top of your gift.
Use these gift wrapping ideas to make your gifts look more perfect! The recipients of your gifts will surely appreciate your effort.